General Guidelines and policies of using the library
- Please bring along your patron card with you when borrowing books.
- All students can borrow up to a maximum of 8 books at any one time for a period of 2 weeks subject to immediate recall. The librarian may recall books from the borrower when the library urgently needs those books.
- Reference books are for use in the library only.
- All library materials on loan are not transferable.
- Borrower must return or renew their loans when due. A fine of 10 cents per book per day will be imposed on late return.
- A book may be renewed once unless another borrower has reserved it.
- Copyright is reserved on all items of the library materials. Users must not infringe this or engage in any act of piracy of materials borrowed.